Booking Conditions for Self-Catering Accommodation
at this Hampshire holiday cottage
· Once arrangements have been made, and following the receipt of your deposit (50% of the total fee), the booking will be confirmed either in writing or by email.
· The balance (50% of the total fee) will be due not later than 6 weeks prior to arrival. If this is not paid you risk forfeiture of your holiday.
· Any monies paid will not normally be refunded so we recommend you have adequate holiday insurance cover.
· A refundable housekeeping deposit of £100 (self-catering) is payable with the final instalment. On departure please leave The Barn in a clean and orderly state in preparation for the next guests. A full refund of the housekeeping deposit is dependent upon this. A cleaning service is available if required.
· Assuming all is well, the housekeeping deposit will be refunded in full within two weeks of departure to the address given at the time of booking.
· Only those Guests brought to the attention of the Owner at the time of booking may stay at the Barn.
· If you are planning on visitors this should be notified to the Owner in advance.
· Prices include parking for one car. A small charge will be made for a second car.
· No commercial vans will be accepted without prior consent.
· Arrival is after 4.00pm.
· Departure is due before 10.00am.
· The Barn operates a strictly no-smoking policy.